I love seeing people’s answers to this tag so I thought I’d give it a go. if you’d like to do this tag considered yourself tagged!
1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
I usually don’t even look at my tbr before picking a book. I know,what’s the point of a tbr if you don’t look at it. I’m such a mood reader that usually I just pick up whatever sounds good at the time and read that.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
It depends on why I’m not liking it. Is it the writing or the plot? Than I would dnf it. However if I’m not liking the twists or actions of the characters I usually push through if the plot or writing is still interesting .
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
Yes totally try to catch up. I hate being defeated by challenges I nade. Usually I just go look for shorter books I want to read. I don’t force myself to read something just because its short though. also I make reading days where all my focus for the day is reading when I can!
4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
I don’t buy alot of books but when I do buy books in series I wait until they are all released so I don’t have this problem. Totally perk of using the library. I can return the ugly book covers!
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared opinion?
Eh I haven’t found anyone to share my opionions on the books I haven’t liked. I try not to think to much on the books I didn’t like. I’d rather rave about the ones I did like!
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
I cry! Lol holding in emotion is hard for me. I wouldn’t say I am much of a crier but if my emotions take it that far then I just let it happen.
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
Probably not. If I loved the book I usually don’t forget the important stuff. I might watch/read a spoiler review to jog my mind if it’s been a really long time but usually it comes back to me when I’m reading the book.
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
This is a perk of not buying many books. My friends know how particularI am about my books so they don’t usually ask. Usually I check out the library book out for them.
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I take a break from reading and explore a different hobby forcing myself to read hurts me more than it helps me!
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
None! I usually only buy second hand or after I have already read the book. I hate buying books when they first come out I prefers seeing tons of reviews before purchasing books!
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
Most of the time I read them immediately. I don’t often buy books unless I read it and loved it or I want to read it right away. The only time books sit on my shelf unread is if they are classics I’ve been buying classics so I can read them at my own speed instead of checking them out from the library.