Hey Guys! Classic club is hosting its 17th spin this week, I’ve seen this around before but I’ve never gotten the chance to join in. Basically, I am going to take 20 of the books listed in my Classic Club TBR and list them in a random order and on the 9th of March they will post a randomly generated number from 1-20 and I have to read that book by April 30th.
Since I am a little bit behind where I would like to be in my Reading Challenge I think this would be a great challenge to give a go.
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow- Washington Irving
- Rebecca- Daphne Du Maurier
- The Arabian Nights- Anonymous
- Hamlet -William Shakespeare
- The Iliad- Homer
- Fahrenheit 451– Ray Bradbury
- The Origin of Species- Charles Darwin
- Moby-Dick or, The Whale- Herman Melville
- Treasure Island- Robert Louis Stevenson
- Little Women –Louisa May Alcott
- Dracula- Bram Stoker
- The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood– Howard Pyle
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest- Ken Kesey
- Jane Eyre- Charlotte Bronte
- Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen
- 1984- George Orwell
- A Room of One’s Own- Virginia Woolf
- East of Eden- John Steinback
- The Bell Jar- Sylvia Plath
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer-Mark Twain
Woah okay, I picked randomly 20 books off of my list and I am really intimidated. There are quite a few that I am really nervous about on here and some that I’m really interested in. I’m hoping this will finally give me a little push to pick up a book that I’ve been side-eyeing for a while now. Check back on my blog, on the 9th of March, to see what book I will be reading from this list.