This week was pretty busy for me. Outside of work I was working on a surprise birthday party for my grandmother. This year she will turn 80 years old! We had her surprise party back in our home town and we had a lot of people show up that she hadn’t seen in years. The biggest goal of this party was also to remind my grandmother that we all loved her. My uncle( her oldest son) died this year and she has been really heart broken. He always took my grandmother out to eat on her birthday so we knew it would be a really hard time for her so we really wanted to show her some love. We managed to talk her into going and she had a lot of fun even though she threatened to kick all of our asses for almost giving her a heart attack! It was a huge success!
My completed books wasn’t great this week but I didn’t think it would be. Currently I have a few books that I have started but haven’t made a lot of progress in but for not starting anything until Thursday night I think I did okay.
- Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books talked books that deserve more hype and I can’t wait to pick up the ones I haven’t read yet!
- Ellyn @ allonsythornraxx made a really informational post about How to request ARCS
- What’s Nonfiction posted a spooky nonfiction list just in time for Nonfiction November
- Briana @ Pages Unbound Reviews talks how to get non-bloggers to follow your blog
- Rae @ The Thrifty Bibliophile talks Book Blogger advice she also links to some author helpful posts for sure worth a read
That’s all for me this week! How was your week?