Woah I am so excited to say that I am on vacation! My vacation officially started on Thursday and I planned on making this post then but it was a crazy day. My day started out okay at first. We dropped my sister off at school and went out for breakfast. Then on our way to the shops, my car’s try went out and was completely flat. It was freezing out and I had to change the tire to my spare until I could get to the tire shop. They were able to replace it at no charge though since it was covered under the warranty. However, by the time they were done, it was time to pick up my sister and half the day was gone and we were unable to finish our Christmas shopping.
Even though my vacation started off rocky I still have 6 days of no work and I have a lot of things I want to do. So I thought I would make a post on what I would like to accomplish in that week.
- Rest! I am horrible at just sitting down and relaxing beside that most nights I hardly get more than 4-5 hours of sleep before I have to get up again. I am so looking forward to full nights of rest and just getting my energy up.
- Recertification – I have to renew my pharmacy license by the end of the year and I haven’t done any of my CEs (continued education) yet. I need 20 hours to be able to renew my license
- Read- At this time I still need to read about 15 books to meet my Goodreads goal of 250 books.
- Smutathon and Magical Readathon- There are a total of 2 readathons that take place during my vacation that I am so excited to be taking part in. At the time of this post, Smutathon is almost over the next readathon starts on Monday.
- Blog- I really want to get ahead in some blog posts. Next year I am hoping to be more involved with my blog and have a set schedule so I would love to have a little bit of a backlog of posts.
So far my vacation has been really chill and I am having a lot of fun doing things I have neglected including this blog. I’ve also been making things like cross stitching, puzzles and doing diamond paintings.
How are you? Any weekend plans?