- June was the first month of summer vacation and it is so nice not having to get up every morning to take my sisters to school
- June was my 30 in 30 challenge and I had blast pushing myself to read more than I normally do. I love this challenge and I’m so glad I did it again this year
On to the Books
And there you have it all 30 books I read in June!
On My Blog
101 in 1001 days
June was a slower month for me than May but I did manage to make it to 7/101 completed. This month I managed to…
- Write a letter to myself to be opened when the 1001 days are over
- Answer the “50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind”
- Make a list of 50 places I would like to visit in my lifetime
- I’m starting my journal! This is an intimidating challenge for me I am horrible at writing consistently but I am excited to try at least.
That’s all for me this month! How was your month? Favorite book of the month? Any amazing posts I missed? Feel free to share!