Hello Guys! Today I am bringing you a tag post. I was tagged by Lauren @ Lala’s Book Reviews. I’ve recently just discovered Lauren’s blog but she has an amazing blog that you should check out! I’m so excited to be tagged in this post and share with you guys some answers to Lauren’s questions,
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Also, a huge thanks to Okoto from Okoto Enigma’s Blog for creating this award!
3 Things About Me:
- I’m the oldest sibling out of 10! (we’re all half-siblings) Family means everything to me and I love having a huge family and being able to spend as much time with them as I can.
- I’m a cellist! I’ve been playing the Cello for years about 13 years I believe. I started in 6th grade and I’ve been playing ever since. I don’t get as much time to practice now that I’m out of school but I still love playing when I get a chance.
- I’ve been a Pharmacy Tech for 4 years for a retail chain. Most of the time I love it I love getting the chance to help people with their medication and I have an amazing team!
This section was actually really hard for me I don’t love talking about myself that much and also my mind tends to go blank when it comes to talking about myself.
1) You finally get the chance to design your dream reading nook! How would you design it and what would you include?
Ooh, this could be a really interesting blog post! One where I could go really detailed and add photos and inspirations pictures. However, in a shorter version, I always imagine a guest room as my perfect reading spot. I always dreamed of an office/ library but for the library side, I always thought I would have bookcases from floor to ceiling. in black since I like the look. It would need a really cozy oversized chair or a loveseat that I could read from. I would need blankets and pillows to get really cozy and a side table for my drink. Lights of course like a floor lamp and a good overhead light. I would also have a good sound system/ speakers since I love to listen to music as I read. I would have a dedicated Harry Potter case since I have a ton of merch and I’ve always wanted one. I would also love to decorate the shelves with bookish trinkets like mugs and prints. I like fairy lights, Funkos, and collecting things so it would be a great way to show my collections.
2) What is a food combination that you love that makes others look at you like you’re crazy?
Hmm, I don’t think I eat a lot of weird food combinations but some of the “odder” late-night snacks I grew up on included fried egg and ketchup/mayo sandwiches and plain ketchup sandwiches. I haven’t had one of those in a really long time but I consider it a really good comfort meal. I tend to smother things in ketchup if I don’t love it as well to cover the flavor.
3)What are some characteristics that you look for in your significant other?
Humor is a big one for me! I love people who can make me laugh. I love people who have a passion for something! I love to watch people in their element be it for books, cars, fashion, or whatever else they love in there life. I also love it when people are comfortable in their own skin and not embarrassed to be themselves “flaws” and all. I also tend to go for more extroverted people since I’m very introverted.
4) What is a book that you were hesitant to read but ended up loving?
I love to push my limits in books so there isn’t much that I’m not interested in at least giving a shot. With that being said I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved Felicia Day’s You’re Never Weird On the Internet (Almost). I was hesitant to read this after reading so many other Youtuber books but this is one of the few that I really loved. Felicia is such a down to earth person and it was really exciting to learn more about her.
5) What was the first moment as a blogger that made you smile?
I think the first moment that made me smile was when I realized I wasn’t just screaming into the void. When I decided to start blogging my biggest fear was not getting any engagement so when comments, likes and follows started coming in I was blown away! I love writing posts for me but that first like made me smile!
- We all have genres that we don’t read if you had to pick one of them to only read for a month what one would you pick?
- What hobbies outside of reading and blogging to you enjoy?
- If you could collaborate with any author on your blog who would you choose?
- If you could make a movie out of one book which book would it be?
- How do you decide which books to review? Is it by the release date? Popularity? Personal tastes?
I decided to pick some people that I recently started to follow to hopefully get to know everyone a little bit better! Also no pressure to do this tag if it’s not something that you’re interested in!
Bri @ Books and Shadows
Alice @ Love for Words
May @ Nanacosis
Ashley @ Red Haired Ash Reads
Justine @ Pages and Brews
Camilla @ The Reader in The Attic
Ellie @ Eleanor Sophie
Courtney @ Mithah Reads
Megan @ Queen Bee Reads
And YOU! Feel free to jump in on this tag if it sounds interesting to you! If you do decide to jump in leave me a link down below so I can check it out!