I’m so excited to say that I am going on vacation starting this Saturday, February 15th for 2 weeks! It’s more of a staycation than a vacation since I’m going to be home most of the time! I’ve worked at my job now for about 4 years now and since starting the most days I’ve had off in a row has been 3. So, I am really excited to get a solid amount of time off and I have big plans!
My biggest goal for my vacation is to get a lot of stuff done that I haven’t been able to do recently. I have a lot of “deep cleaning” that I haven’t had time for that I want to do but I don’t want to bore you with that. However, I do have some reading, blogging, and life plans for this vacation so I wanted to share that with you all. I’m being really ambitious but I am really excited to get to a bunch of things I’ve been putting off.
- Write the reviews I’ve been putting off (19 reviews) as well as write reviews for all the books read during my vacation
- Catch up on Tag posts (10 posts)
- Plan different blog posts from my idea folder. Write up as many as I can!
- Doctor appointments! My sister has a few out of town as well as my Grandma. My sister’s are routine but my Gram’s are more serious so I’m really happy that I was able to schedule so many during my vacation.
- Get my Driving Permit! Driving has always been nerve racing for me but it’s way past time for me to attempt this and it will help out my family a lot so I’m excited to give it a go!
- Hang out with Friends/ Family!!! I have so many friends that we work opposite shifts and barely get to hang out so I’m stoked to get to hang out with everyone again! I have a couple of outings already planned but I’m so excited to get more planned out!
- Get back to writing! I haven’t tried writing anything since my “failed” Nano project in 2019 and I’ve been itching to get some writing done!
- Lower my “Watch Later” list on Youtube. I’m sitting at 1,621 videos! I know I need help!
- Read all the books! (19 planned I’ll share below!)
- Clean my Goodreads TBR out! Some books have been on there since 2014 so I really need to go through and do a purge!
- Do some “reading research” for some projects for my blog
- I’ve got a collection of news articles, first looks, and some miscellaneous papers to get through as well so I would love to clean that folder out on my computer!
So my reading plans are really bold but I think I can manage it! I’ve actually planned it out so I think I can manage it without to much struggle!
I’ve separated it out based on what format I have currently first up is my currently checked out books from the library! All but the last one in this section is a physical copy however, the last one is my only checked out audiobook. I know I have multiple available as audiobooks so I can also grab them that way as I try to get other things done if I need to!
I would love to finish all of my K.U reads so I can start fresh in March! However, my library books are my first priority so I’ll be working through that list first. As soon as this section is cleared out I’ll be able to work on some projects that I’ve been meaning to get to but finishing the books on my plate needs to happen first! Hopefully, this gets done *Fingers Crossed*
All together they come up to 5,723 pages! Which is a lot and a little intimidating but I think it’s possible. I’m starting reading Today 2/13 so I have a little more time about 16 days to finish this TBR which is roughly 358 pages per day!
Writing this all down is making this a little more intimidating but as a workaholic who isn’t used to doing nothing all day I really need to stay busy or I’ll go crazy so that’s what I’m going to try to do!