WWW Wednesday is hosted over at Taking on a World of Words and is a great way to share a weekly update.
To take part all you have to do is answer the following three questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next
After such a success with her book featuring Sweetie, I couldn’t wait to pick up another from Menon! So far it is really good! This one isn’t even in the same series as Dimple and Sweetie but it has the same vibe and I’m really enjoying it! Her newest book came out yesterday, the 18th and even though it’s not like her books in the past I can’t wait to see how her new world turns out!
I missed posting last week since it was my last week before my vacation and I was working crazy hours to cover the time that I will be gone. So I have 7 books since we last talked so let’s jump right into it!
- To Drink Coffe with a Ghost was my last book by Amanda Lovelace. Her poems are my kind of poetry and I really enjoy her work. This isn’t my favorite collection but it was really good!
- Black Enough was ok. I read some of my favorite short fiction in here but I also hated some in here. I’m excited to try some of these authors again since so many of them were new to me.
- A Call to Pride was an ok paranormal RH. I liked how it progressed and I am really liked how it ended and I hope the next book keeps up that momentum.
- Assassin Society was picked up just to read the short from the Queen Takes series though I liked it was really short and I can’t wait to get back in that world. I also got to try some new to me authors with a lot of promise.
- Cave Alien was my first DNF! Yikes, there was a lot piled on in this one and once you thought it could get worse they piled more on. I did skim read to see if it gets any better it got worse. Do not recommend it!
- There’s Something about Sweetie is my first 5-star read of the year! I loved so much about this I related to both mains and I loved the elements in this. It’s so hard to get my thoughts straight when I talk about this. I plan to do a full review of this soon!
- I Love You So Mochi was so cute! I love “discovering myself” books and this was so great! The romance was adorable and I loved the relationship between Kimi and her grandparents it was such a good book!
I’m currently trying to clean out my checked out books and this is the next one on my list. I’ve got some classics checked out and I think I’m going to try to read Rebecca as my next read. I’m trying to break up my reads so I don’t read the same genre back to back or leave my most intimated books for last!
Have you read any of the books on my list this week? Feel free to link your WWW below Happy reading!