Once upon a time, I joined the Classic Club challenge with the goal to read 50 books in 5 years and let’s be honest I completely forgot about this challenge once again after almost a year participating. I don’t even want to look up when my original due date is. So I thought what a better way to jump back into this challenge than to join in one of the spins!
The rules for Spin #24:
* List any twenty books you have left to read from your Classics Club list.
* Number them from 1 to 20.
* On Sunday 9th August the Classics Club will announce a number.
* This is the book you need to read by 30th September 2020.
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- The Bluest Eye by Toi Morrison
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
- A Room of One’s Own by Virginia Woolf
- Hamlet by William Shakespeare
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- The Illiad by Homer
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
- The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
Alright, list down! I’m a little nervous I’ve got some books on my list that I am not really in the mood for and hopefully, the number will be kind to me! I did cheat a little and put my August classic on here with the hope that I might be super lucky and get to read it for both challenges.
This was really fun and the order was completely random so I’m hoping this will work in my favor. As soon as the number goes live I will share what book I will be reading!