WWW Wednesday is hosted over at Taking on a World of Words and is a great way to share a weekly update.
To take part all you have to do is answer the following three questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next
I haven’t gotten the chance to do a lot of reading the last couple of weeks so I combined my last 2 weeks since I ran out of time to post on my blog last week.
I haven’t made a lot of progress in this book since the last update. I had to return the physical copy of this book and I’m a horrible listener of audiobooks but I’m hoping to reach more for this in the coming week. So far the plot is good so I’m not sure why it’s taking me such a long time for me to finish this one. I think I’m going to make this my priority to finish this one this week so it doesn’t end up in this section again.
The last two weeks were hectic and I didn’t get the chance to read longer books most of the books I read were on the shorter side. Even though I didn’t read a lot my reading was overall all pretty good.
- The Safe Job was a really quick short I believe less than 20 pages. Scribd has original shorts and this was the first one that I read. It was really cute it features a poly threesome who are breaking into a safe in this one. I like their dynamic I think we got a lot of depth for how short it was and I’m really excited to read more in this series.
- Her Valentine Surprise was a random pickup recommended in a Facebook group I follow. It was sweet and I think the couple had really good chemistry. The reason this was getting so much attention is that the male love interest was a virgin in this one. The author has a whole series focused around the holidays so I’m excited to continue reading these around the holidays.
- Marshmellow was a really quick plus size “romance” The rep was good I really enjoyed it. However, the plot was very quick it mostly focused on sex and sexual tension I would of liked more time with the characters outside of that.
- Fighting Fate is my favorite of the books that I read. One of my favorite tropes is taking care of someone who is sick and it was done very well here. I loved the characters, they had great chemistry and I smiled and laughed at some of the scenes in this one. We are also introduced to other characters that I’m really interested in and they get there own book so I’m excited to read their stories as well.
I’m trying to finish books that are due back soon to my library so I’m going to work on these ones first. I’m hoping since my schedule isn’t too hectic this week I should hopefully have a better week.
Have you read any of the books on my list this week? Feel free to link your WWW below Happy reading!