WWW Wednesday is hosted over at Taking on a World of Words and is a great way to share a weekly update.
To take part all you have to do is answer the following three questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next
So I had a rough week both mentally and emotionally this week. So I didn’t do much reading at all. I had to return my ebook copy of the book so all I have is the audiobook. Unfourutnaly I’m not in a good head place for audio right now and I haven’t been able to focus on the story all week.
Maybe I’ll try working on a hands-on project so I can finally finish this one. I’ve got a few projects I haven’t worked on in a while so it would be nice to take some time to finish them so I can start on something else. I’m still really enjoying this and I wish I was in a better place to listen to this audiobook.
This week I started and finished 3 books.
- Mouth to Mouth was an amazingly quick read! I love Tessa Bailey and this book did not disappoint! This was so cute I love that the love interest falls head over heels and isn’t ashamed to show it which is one of my favorite tropes. I am really excited to continue in this series the next couple is going to be amazing!
- The Money Answer Book isn’t much to talk about. Basically, Ramsey put the most asked questions from his radio show in one book. I have no plans to listen to his podcast so I thought I would pick this up. It was pretty much just rehash of his other books!
- Summer and Smoke was amazing! Ugh, I don’t know why I waited so long to get to this one. The bullets and Summer have such a great relationship and we get to deal with a lot more backstory and so many reveals. There was also a huge cliffhanger at the end of this so I will be jumping into the next book as soon as I have a chunk of time to devote to the book.
My goal for this week is to finish The Bullets series and to read the anthology collection, Black Enough. I’ve started Black Enough in the past and I really liked the stories I read and felt really connected to them so I am really excited to read more in the coming week.
Have you read any of the books on my list this week? Feel free to link your WWW below Happy reading!