Last month I brought back monthly rewinds and I kind of liked it and decided to keep it around for now! I do have a new segment that I’m including though lower in the post.
- I went on vacation to Memphis for a long weekend! It was my first real vacation. I have a blog post in progress that should be up this month.
- We hired a new person at work who has pharmacy experience and it’s going really well.
- The bathrooms and breakroom are fixed!!! Praise the lord! I couldn’t be happier to be out of construction mode it was such a hot mess!
- My sister Khloe officially graduated Kindergarten! They grow up so fast!
- I also decided to join in the 101 in 1001 days challenge and I am pumped.
On to the Books
For May I read a total of 22 books! According to Goodreads, I am sitting at 106/300 books. Which is about 18 books behind (whoops) Oh well I finally broke 100 books!
On My Blog
This month was such a better blogging month for me. I was so proud of myself for blogging as much as I did and I’m excited to keep it going in June!
101 in 1001 days
Welcome to the new section of my monthly rewind! With my new challenge launching this month I wanted to have a little space where I could talk about the progress I am making with my challenge. May was a solid start for me and I managed to complete 4/101 challenges.
- Dye my Hair!- I was really nervous to do this but I used a box dye on my hair at the beginning of the month and my hair is now a dark red! I really love it and I’m glad I finally did something that intimidated me!
- Visit a new state- I actually have visited 3 new states in May. Missouri, Arkansas, and Tennessee!
- Get a new vehicle- I wasn’t expecting to purchase a new vehicle so soon but it was time to trade in my Traverse for a new vehicle. The peace of mind was worth the car payments I can tell you that for sure.
- Visit Graceland- This was the highlight of my trip for sure! I had so much fun and I’m so glad I got to go!
- Update my progress for this challenge in my month wrapup posts
Take a photo to commemorate the completion of each of these goals
Read a book for every letter of the Alphabet
Create an editorial schedule for my blog
These ones are more long term so I won’t be sharing them every update but I wanted to share that I was at least working on them!
Write a letter to myself to be opened when the 1001 days are over
Answer the “50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind”
Make a list of 50 places I would like to visit in my lifetime
Each month I want to make a goal of picking from my list of some challenges I would like to focus on for the month! I’m taking it easy by only picking 3 but I’m pretty excited to do them all!
That’s all for me this month! How was your month? Favorite book of the month? Any amazing posts I missed? Feel free to share!